A History of Accomplishments
- Gathering of Leaders conducted annually from 2007-2019 involving more than 6000 adults and 1500 youth from 43 states and Washington, D.C.
- Interactive online events offered in 2020 in response to COVID-19 pandemic and attended by more than 1200 educators and community leaders
- Training workshops to improve education for students of color directly serving more than 900 student leaders, educators, and parents and benefitting more than 11,000 students
- Rites of Passage model program piloted in Philadelphia with about 1,000 secondary school students and disseminated to other schools and districts
- Projects to promote a greater youth voice in education by young men of color piloted in Boston
- Projects to summarize community perspectives of racial equity issues in New England schools conducted for the Nellie Mae Education Foundation