COSEBOC School Awards Program for 2013
COSEBOC is pleased to announce the COSEBOC School Awards for 2013, intended to celebrate successful schools. The COSEBOC Schools Award program will:
- Identify, recognize, and reward schools that have a proven track record of effective pre K-12 education of its male students of color
- Promote the replication of promising practices that contribute to the success of these schools
- Demonstrate to the public that schools can successfully educate male students of color
Any pre K-12 school in the United States (including district, charter, or private schools) where at least 25% of the male students are students of color (African-American, Asian-American, Hispanic, Native American, Multi-racial).
COSEBOC School Award Recipients
- Receive $10,000 cash grant
- Attend and present on their strategies and promising practices at 2013 COSEBOC Gathering of Leaders in Chicago, IL.
- Participate in national COSEBOC public education campaign highlighting their successes and promoting practices that contribute to their success