Download Membership Brochure
COSEBOC understands what is expected of school leaders. Our members have access to insightful knowledge and useful tools that speak to the realistic experiences of today’s school leaders. Join now and you'll receive member services through July 2015. Benefits include:
- Year-long stream of real-world, tested strategies from successful schools and profiles of schools demonstrating success in educating boys and young men of color
- Updates on current research
- Connection to a community of like-minded members
- Announcements of news, special events, special opportunities for members only
Professional Development Services
COSEBOC offers a growing menu of services rooted in COSEBOC's Standards and Promising Practices for Schools Educating Boys of Color:
- Introductory workshop for groups of 25 educators/administrators designed to provide a working knowledge of COSEBOC's Standards. Participants will learn to assess the strengths and gaps in their own school, analyze their leadership skills, adopt beliefs, plan and implement actions necessary to reframe their own leadership using the Standards. Offered as a 3 hour or full-day workshop, it is facilitated by experienced educators.
- Facilitated self-assessment using the COSEBOC Standards, designed to help school leaders identify areas of strength and those that need improvement. COSEBOC can help you assess your overall school or focus on one or more core area(s) of the Standards.
- Workshops in each of the core areas of the Standards
School leaders and their allies convene for an intensive three days to share promising practices, current research, policy/advocacy updates, collegiality, challenges and inspiration.
$125 discount on registration fee for annual Gathering of Leaders for staff of school and district members
$50 discount on registration fee for annual Gathering of Leaders for individual members
$500 discount on workshop fees for school and district members
Download the membership application and return with payment to:
Coalition of Schools Educating Boys of Color
281 Summer Street, 5th Floor
Boston, Massachusetts 02210