COSEBOC understands what is expected of school leaders and the demand for improving academic achievement among students. Our members have the insight, knowledge and useful tools that speak to the real experiences of today’s school leaders. Join now and you'll receive member services through July 2016.
- Year-long stream of real-world, tested strategies and practices from successful schools who are successfully improving the academic achievement of boys and young men of color.
- Current research from practitioners and thought leaders on educating of boys and young men of color
- Connection to a vast network of COSEBOC members, and experts nationwide at events and online.
- A network to share your successes and challenges in real-time with colleagues via our social media
- Exclusive resources posted at COSEBOC.org for members only
- Discounts on COSEBOC’s expert professional development services
- Revised COSEBOC Standards and Promising Practices for Schools Educating Boys of Color, with an online overview to help you use them
Discounts on 2016 Gathering of Leaders, where allies convene for an intensive three days to network and connect, share and learn promising practices, current research and policy, and advocacy efforts. The Gathering of Leaders is a place of inspiration and spiritual renewal for those who attend.
- $125 discount on registration fee for annual Gathering of Leaders for staff of school and district members
- $50 discount on registration fee for annual Gathering of Leaders for individual members
- $500 discount on professional development workshop fees for school and district members
CLICK HERE for information on Membership Levels